[seasar-user-en:6] Re: Web base security system

Shinpei Ohtani [E-MAIL ADDRESS DELETED]
Sun Apr 2 23:25:25 JST 2006

Hi,

There is a product for authentication and authorization which is called S2AnA.
Unfortunatelly, documentation is not available yet, so please see
source code from subversion.

please see https://www.seasar.org/svn/sandbox/s2ana