[Seasar-user:21833] Re: kumu.jsについで

Masaaki Yonebayashi [E-MAIL ADDRESS DELETED]
2014年 3月 14日 (金) 00:25:36 JST

周さん
米林です。

kumu.js is old  javascript library, which was used long time ago.
It support old browsers.

Try to do in the following manner.
Unzip the jar file, should be abolished prototype extensions to modify the
kumu.js.
And should be placed in the WEB-INF/lib create a jar file, including the
kumu.js the modified.