[Seasar-user:20304] How to encrypt the USER & PSWD defined in data source file?

Bin B Gu [E-MAIL ADDRESS DELETED]
2010年 11月 2日 (火) 15:49:26 JST

Hi

We'd be appreciate to use your production of SEASAR, but we encounter a
problem to solve, would you please give us some help?

     <component name="xaDataSource"
		class="org.seasar.extension.dbcp.impl.XADataSourceImpl">
		<property name="driverClassName">
			"com.ibm.db2.jcc.DB2Driver"
		</property>
		<property name="URL">
			"jdbc:db2://xx.xxx.xx.xx:xxxxx/XXXXDB"
		</property>
		<property name="user">"USER"</property>
		<property name="password">"PASSWORD"</property>
	</component>

We have a requirement to encrypt the "USER" & "PASSWORD" or at least
encrypt the "PASSWORD" in that data source definition .

Does the system offer the function of that? If possible, please give us a
demonstration solution of that.

I'd very sorry for the trouble this letter brings to you.

Thanks & Regards