[Seasar-user:17802] Re: [Teedaーdjunit Error in dxo]について

thomas [E-MAIL ADDRESS DELETED]
2009年 6月 20日 (土) 13:59:05 JST

小林 さん、

Thanks for your reply..

@ConversionRule("'lastupdated':@[E-MAIL ADDRESS DELETED](),"
+
               "'basiccontractexcecutiondate':@[E-MAIL ADDRESS DELETED](basiccontractexcecutiondate),"
+

"'registereddate':registereddate==null?@[E-MAIL ADDRESS DELETED]
():registereddate")
    public void convert(AbstractCustomermasterPage src,Customermaster dest);

But i want the above lines to execute in djunit.The above line execute
without error while running junit.

Is there any special settings needed for djunit?

Regards,
トマス