[Seasar-user:17654] Re: [dbflute-ignoreCase in conditionBean]使い方法

kubo [E-MAIL ADDRESS DELETED]
2009年 6月 9日 (火) 16:56:14 JST

Hello,

Please watch this test case:
The method is 'test_likeSearch_caseInsensitive_Tx()'.

https://www.seasar.org/svn/sandbox/dbflute/trunk/dbflute-postgresql-example/src/test/java/com/example/dbflute/postgresql/dbflute/various/VendorCheckTest.java

cb.query().setMemberName_LikeSearch("s", new LikeSearchOption() {
    @Override
    public ExtensionOperand getExtensionOperand() {
        return WayOfPostgreSQL.OperandOfLikeSearch.CASE_INSENSITIVE;
    }
}.likePrefix());

This code uses 'ilike' in the SQL.
(But this way is only available at PostgreSQL)

If you have many many points that must be without case sensitive,
you should create CaseInsensitiveLikeSearchOption as your original class.
Like this:

public class CaseInsensitiveLikeSearchOption extends LikeSearchOption {