[Seasar-user:12349] Re: websphere url rewriting

=?GB2312?B?wO7A1g==?= [E-MAIL ADDRESS DELETED]
2007年 12月 28日 (金) 18:39:11 JST

Thanks for your reply.

But my project did can't work under websphere.
When i don't check on the url rewriting ,i can't login because of no session
found and can't pass the filter.
When i check on the url rewriting, it can automatically create jsessionid,
but still works wrong
Error 500: [ETDA0029]屡にリダイレクトされています。

Are you sure i don't need to do any special programming for this?
Then how should i do the WAS session configuration?
It seems useless only check on the url rewriting and cookie.

Or these's something wrong within teeda-sp2 (the teeda version i'm
using)that caused my problem.