[seasar-user-en:44] Re: new to seasar framework

shaik nasara [E-MAIL ADDRESS DELETED]
Fri May 21 18:10:44 JST 2010

Hi Yasuo-san,

Thank you for your prompt reply.

I want to develop a small web application using seasar framework. Could you
please let me know where can i look for the information.

And, what is the relation between seasar and SAStruts? is both are same?

Thanks in Advance.

Nasara