[seasar-user-en:29] Re: How to map (1-*) relation into S2dao?

H.Ozawa [E-MAIL ADDRESS DELETED]
Tue Apr 18 21:27:38 JST 2006

Hi Sazib,
Hibernate is supported in Seasar as S2Hibernate.
http://s2hibernate.seasar.org/en/

If you know Hibernate and want to use 1-* mapping, I recommend that you use
S2Hibernate
instead of S2Dao which is for simplier relations.

If you need further assistance, please let us know.

Regards,
H.Ozawa
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Md. Rahman
  To: [E-MAIL ADDRESS DELETED]
  Sent: Monday, April 17, 2006 1:38 PM
  Subject: [seasar-user-en:25] How to map (1-*) relation into S2dao?

  Hi all,
  I've faced a problem during mapping (1-*) relation with s2dao. I didn't
  get any the documentation & demo example into www.seasar.org about (1-*)
  relation.

  The website's demo example has supplied two entities -
  (1) "Department",
  (2) "Employee".

  Entity "Employee" has (1-1) relation with "Department". But the problem
  happens while I want to get the Department info along with the mapped
  Employee(s). Into "Hibernate" we can do it by using "Set". So pls help me
  get the solution...