[seasar-user-en:8] Re: O/R mapping without XML and web base security system

Yasuo Higa [E-MAIL ADDRESS DELETED]
Mon Apr 3 16:04:52 JST 2006

Hi,

> Now I want to integrate seasar authentication and authorization (S2AnA) with my system
>   Can u help me where from I download details source code and little documentation for implementation S2AnA.

Now I'm contacting the S2AnA committer in order to be able to download them.
So, please wait for a while.

>   O/R mapping is accomplished by just adding metadata to java source code.
>
>   For my current project I design Schema, Table and others database related job.
>   I don稚 want to do this job manually like create command.
>
>   I found some documentation for O/R mapping but I don稚 found any implementation or proper example
>
>   Can u help me how can I doing this type job using s2dao

You'll find the S2Dao and web application sample here.
http://s2jsf.seasar.org/download/2006-03-22/s2-jsf-example-1.0.14.zip

S2JSF example includes S2Dao example.

Yasuo Higa
The Seasar Foundation