[dev-meeting:126] Search Optimization Free Webinar Invitation

L. Viterbo [E-MAIL ADDRESS DELETED]
2013年 3月 22日 (金) 14:16:14 JST

Good Day,

Most customers today use the search engines like Google or Bing to locate
companies just like yours by keyword searches. But do you know how your
customers search?  Do you know how to influence the search giants so
that your company shows up at the top in the FREE listings, for Free?
Even better are you aware of the top ten FREE SEO tools that can help
you do this?

I'd like to invite you to my free Top 10 Google / SEO Tools webinar - a
no obligation, one hour learning experience that will help you understand
how to 'play poker with Google' (and win).

To register for the webinar - click on this link to continue:

 http://www.webinars-on-seo.com/1/mar22.html?dev-meeting@ml.seasar.org

About our classes and our organization - we provide Internet training
on search engine optimization - Getting to the top of Google or Bing -
focused on free SEO tools.  Topics include keywords, link building,
Google Analytics, website structure and more.

Luis Viterbo
Marketing Manager

http://www.webinars-on-seo.com/images/b/1.jpg            ( contact info )
http://www.webinars-on-seo.com/thank-you.html?dev-meeting@ml.seasar.org  ( stop subscriber )