[Seasar-user:21566] Re: 繰り返しと条件分岐について

Koichi Kobayashi [E-MAIL ADDRESS DELETED]
2013年 2月 27日 (水) 03:59:59 JST

Hi Weiming,

Can you try to add the following to your web.xml?
This avoids <input type="hidden" name="te-conditions" />.

<context-param>
  <param-name>teeda.JAVASCRIPT_NOT_PERMITTED_PATH</param-name>
  <param-value>/path/to/yourBig.html</param-value>
</context-param>

http://teeda.seasar.org/ja/extension_customize.html#javascript

--
{