[Seasar-user:17447] Re: [Teeda:te:include]につぃいて

thomas [E-MAIL ADDRESS DELETED]
2009年 5月 14日 (木) 21:53:53 JST

小林 さん

if i select 削除のみoption in the search condition of maintanance page,I have to
display all the employees that have deleteflg = true.

I am using paging concept also.The default page displays correct values...

if i click next* [次へ]*link i want to display the second page of values with
the same conditon.

in my program,since the value of search condition becomes null if i click *
[次へ]* i got the values without considering the search condition.

My question is:How can i maintain the value of search condition which is the
dropdown value from maintanance page to all the pages[All the links in the
pagincIncPage.java]

Check the attachment.