[seasar-user-en:39] Need some information about Seaser

[E-MAIL ADDRESS DELETED] [E-MAIL ADDRESS DELETED]
Thu Mar 11 22:54:18 JST 2010

Hi,

I have been evaluating the DI frameworks and it was interesting to fin SeaSar, not sure if many non Japanese people know about it much, especially when it is being actively developed. I have few questions about SeaSar, may be the moderator of this group or seasoned uses could reply.

 1.  How good are the Japanese language support (not aware if i18n support in JEE alone is sufficient) features in SeaSar.  Does it offer any significant advantage over using Struts or Spring?
 2.  How common is it for applications developed for Japanese market to use this framework (as opposed to Struts+Hibernate or Spring)? Is the userbase of SeaSer only in Japan or even outside, among the English speaking world?
 3.  Does the community find it easier to find development/troubleshooting help? Are there enough documents for non-Japanese speaking people?

Thanks & Regards,

Debashish