[seasar-user-en:30] Re: Using Seasar with Tomcat + Eclipse

Md Mozammel Haque [E-MAIL ADDRESS DELETED]
Tue Apr 18 21:35:42 JST 2006

Well, seasar page was forwarded to us from one of our japanese
partner. We are very much keen to learn it and use it for our
projects. I wish there was one good english forum for seasar.

- Mozammel