[seasar-user-en:24] Re: Using Seasar with Tomcat + Eclipse

Md Mozammel Haque [E-MAIL ADDRESS DELETED]
Thu Apr 13 13:39:10 JST 2006

Yes the site, specially english one, seems to have many problem. Don't
you think we should focus on english resources too so that it is easy
on us to learn seasar technologies?

- Mozammel