[seasar-dotnet:1729] Re: [dbflute Procedure Generation Error]

thomas [E-MAIL ADDRESS DELETED]
2010年 6月 14日 (月) 19:55:27 JST

Hello Kubo さん、

First i would like to say thanks for your new release.
Now i am able to create java classes.

One problem in my created java file is

*BsPmsPrUpdateProductionResultsSearchSpNotParamResult1.java*

in sqlserver procedure the variable with ' '(space) is accepted.When i run
Sql2Entity,the
created customize entity class i have the variable as

 protected Integer _good Qty;

    /** Hold Qty: {numeric(6)} */
    protected Integer _hold Qty;

    /** Total Qty: {numeric(6)} */
    protected Integer _total Qty;

ALTER PROCEDURE [dbo].[PMS_PR_Update_Production_Results_Search_SP]
(
 ----------
----------
---------

   * SELECT  PR_SNO             'pr_sno'
----
-------
-------

        ,    PR_Good_Qty         'Good Qty'
        ,    PR_Hold_Qty         'Hold Qty'
        ,    PR_Total_Qty     'Total Qty'

        ,   CONVERT(CHAR(10),PR_Prod_Date ,111)     'Proddate'
    FROM    PMS_PR_Production_Result (NOLOCK)

    ORDER BY PR_Prod_Date
            *

    SET NOCOUNT OFF

END

I can remove the space in procedures.But i have already created lots of
procedures like this.
Is there any way i can configure this?

Thanks,
Thomas.