[seasar-dotnet:1712] Re: [dbflute Procedure Generation Error]

thomas [E-MAIL ADDRESS DELETED]
2010年 6月 10日 (木) 01:50:32 JST

Hai,

I understand the problem,my stored procedure is returning result set.
If my procedure returns result set i cant call through dbflute,am i correct?

Is there any other way to call my stored procedures?

Regards,
Thomas.